I have so much to be thankful for. I should use some of my many blessings to help others more than I do.
- Teach illustrated journaling in prison
- Volunteer at the senior center in Chelsea
- Put the contents of my change jar in the Washington Square fountain
- Volunteer help to everyone I see holding a map or a guidebook
- Buy all the candy from those kids on the subway pretending to raise money for their basketball team
- Habitat for Humanity. I like building stuff. Even if it’s wonky.
- Give SBS classes for free to any library that requests it.
- Volunteer to speak about creativity at NY public schools.
- Start the cross-country Sketchbook Skool bus tour with inspiration films, workshops and free supplies
- Draw portraits of shooting victims on spent bullet casing
- Give away all but one of my winter coats
- Donate to and volunteer for Planned Parenthood, the ADL, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, The Trevor Project for LGBTQ youth, and the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund.
Who can you help?