A new routine: I’m gonna start the day by coming up with ten ideas.
Today’s topic: Come up with at least ten topics for coming up with ten ideas. Starting tomorrow, I’ll tackle a topic on the list each day.
- Ten ideas for courses I could teach
- Ten courses I could take
- Ten ways I could help a stranger
- Ten ideas for idea lists
- Ten books I could write next
- Ten things I could do with ten bucks to serve the greater good
- Ten people I’d like to meet
- Ten New Years resolutions
- Ten things I like about me
- Ten things I’d change about me
- Ten product ideas
- Ten ways to make kids more creative
Inspired by James Altucher.
8 thoughts on “Ten ideas for ten ideas”
This is the ultimate Inception post! Especially No. 4 haha. Ten ideas for ten ideas, no. 4: ten ideas for ideas list! Hysterical!
Right on cue, after a horrible Sunday, 100 reasons to get up and put it behind me 🙂
So here’s to a good week, cheers Danny!
Great list. I’m stealing it!
sHAAA I love it and I am stealing it too! thanks for the uplift during these uncertain times…
Such a great idea! I just made my first list & am going to try to keep it going.
It never hurts to plan big things! Love you posts!
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Whew I had to lie down for a ten minute nap after reading that….
1. 10 easy things I could do to ensure I have a good day
2. 10 things that make me smile
3. 10 things that would make me punch the air in a Bruce Springstein kind of way
4. 10 reasons to get a massage (no scratch that, no one needs a reason to get massaged , it’s essential)
5. 10 film/TV characters I secretly relate to
6. 10 favourite plants
7. 10 museums I want to visit
8. 10 favourite books
9. 10 more books I want to write
10. 10 things I could draw in 10 minutes