I’m starting off each morning by coming up with 10 ideas. Today’s topic: Ten classes I could teach.
- Idea machine : how to come up with 10 ideas every single day
- Life in pictures. How to write an illustrated memoir
- An Illustrated Journey. How to keep a travel journal
- Those who can, teach. How to teach an online art class
- The creative process: how it works
- How to draw without talent
- Yum! Eating and drawing. Drawing in restaurants, drawing the steps in a recipe, keeping a food, journal, wishful drawing: draw it it instead of eating it
- Drawing the line. Making art to face life’s challenges
- Pow! Telling your stories in graphic novel form
- Shut Your Monkey: How to control your inner critic and get more done
- Count your blessings: using art to appreciate the world around you
- The deadly sins. 7 things we do to sabotage our creativity and how to stop doing them
- Eating the whale. Techniques to get creative projects done.
Anything you’d add to this list?