My life has changed a lot in the last year. New home. New dog. Global pandemic. And lots of new ideas. I’d love to share them all with you but….
Maybe you missed my last post, but I am taking a (probably) permanent break from writing here on this blog to expressing myself on other platforms. I have been really busy at it and I don’t want you to miss any of my new ideas and writings if you are still interested.
- Essays: I have been writing a weekly essay in a newsletter of sorts which I will gladly email to you if you tell me where to send it. Just go to dannysessays.com to sign up and you’ll get the next one on Friday. And if you reply to me, I promise to read it and get back to you when I can.
- Podcast: I’ve relaunched the podcast art or all and am putting up (or ‘dropping’ in the new vernacular) a new episode every Monday. I am keeping them short and pithy. Subscribe on your favorite podcast app or listen here on its website
- Small bites: I have kind of given up on big social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Instead I am communicating with interested people via text. If you’d like me to send you my latest drawings, inspiring thoughts, and my recommendations of things to read, see and do, send me a text at 919-298-8117 (US & Canada only). I’ll read every text you send me and reply when I can.
- Video essays: I am making a few short video essays that you might enjoy and you can find them here on YouTube.
- Draw With Me: I continue to do my weekly live show on YouTube, Thursdays at noon ET. If you can’t make it, recordings are always available. You’ll find them here.
- Sketchbook Skool: I am coaching 1-on-1 as well as leading lots of online drawing groups, discussions and workshops.
I don’t want to loss touch with you — so please join me!